Oh Christmas Tree!

 Our cute little Christmas tree!
 My wonderful mom gave us all of her old decorations!
I tell you what though this tree was just about the death of me!
I really wanted to say bad words about this tree, BUT I refrained!
As you can see this tree has no stand. Talk about pain in the butt to make it stay!


I tried to get creative and make it stand with some cutesy decorations and it didn't work.
So this is what I came up with. A cardboard box filled with weights & soup cans to make it heavy 
so the tree wouldn't tip it over. Good enough for now.
I love the little stars that remind us what Christmas is really all about!



Not the most beautifully done room but when you have no money to buy
 decorations with you do what you can!
My beautiful roommate/sister in our Christmas sweaters we wore to an ugly sweater party
(thanks mom & grandmas for the great sweaters:))
And yes, once again I am a blonde. Decided it was time to switch it up again.
ALSO, my friend Pat made this video for a school project and already has about 1.5 million views on YouTube! CRAZY!! People everywhere are talking about it! 
We honestly have no idea why it is so popular but it's kinda exciting!
p.s. Dave isn't a real person haha I couldn't decide what guy friend to say

Tonight my roommates and I are taking pictures for Christmas cards so hopefully I will post pictures soon!

Love, ash


Comments

Popular Posts