Christmas Cards!!!

So like I said in my last post, the other day my roommates & I went and took pictures so we could send out christmas cards and this is what we came up with! I absolutely love them! My roommate Stephanie (tall, blonde, black coat) bought a DSLR the other day so of course we have been playing photo-shoot. I cannot wait for finals week to be over so we can really, really play! 
We didn't ask anyone to come with us, so it was quite an adventure using the self timer. I volunteered to be the runner since the boots I wore didn't have heels. I'm very glad I'm not too red in the face from running back and forth ;) AND I'm glad I didnt face plant it in the snow! haha!
Steph & I found a card online that we really liked the design of so we made a look-a-like in Microsoft Publisher. We all love how the design turned out!
 Of course though, we had to play in Photoshop and change up the colors a bit as you can see in the card below! Stephanie is AMAZING in Photoshop!
We also took a few fun pictures, until we were too frozen to smile anymore! 
Yes, we had to do the fake proposal haha!








 The pictures above were all taken at 2nd dam up Logan canyon and the pictures below were taken in the Island. We really liked this fence haha!
 Me :)
Amanda
 Stephanie
 Courtney


We are hoping to deliver all of our cards tonight! Wish us luck haha!


Love, ash

Comments

Popular Posts