My Harry Potter Kick

So I have kinda been on a Harry Potter kick lately. 
Yes, I am embracing my inner nerd haha.
 I found all these pictures on Pinterest the other day with my roommates and we have been
 laughing all weekend at them and wanted to share. 
My sisters and I are having a Harry Potter movie marathon this week as
 soon as they get out of school and I am so excited!!

Last night all of my sisters slept out at my sister's home and my
 brother-in-law, Chris, pulled out his secret stash of Roman Candles.
Of course we decided to have a Harry Potter war and shoot them at each other. 
Yes, we were yelling spells and curses at each other the whole time & getting the biggest kick ever!
Enjoy these funny pictures!

(Sing to the tune of: My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard)

 Friends meets Harry Potter

 Sirius Black


I like twilight but this is SOOOO true!




Comments

Popular Posts