Sometimes I Just Need A Good Laugh

I discovered Pinterest last night! 
I may just sort of really love it!
 I found this on here and it made me laugh when I was having a so/so day,
so I wanted to share it with you!
Hopefully it will bring a smile to your face like it did mine!

Truths For A Mature Person ;)

1. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you are wrong.

2. I totally take back all those times when I was younger and didn't want to take a nap.

3. How the heck are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?

4. Was learning cursive really necessary?

5. Mapquest really needs to start their directions at #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my own neighborhood.

6. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.

7. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least a little tired.

8. You never know when it will strike, but there comes at moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive the rest of the day.

9. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after blue ray? I really don't want to start my collection over again.

10. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes that I made to my 10 page research paper when I swear I did not make any changes to it.

11. "Do not machine wash & Do not tumble dry" means I will never wash this- ever.

12. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring, but when I immediately call back it rings nine times and goes to voice mail. What did you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?

13. I hate leaving the house all confident and looking cute and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.

14. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call. 

15. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.

16. I wish Google Maps had an "avoid ghetto" routing option.

17. I would rather carry 10 overloaded plastic bags in each hand than make 2 trips to the car.

18. I have a hard time deciphering the line between boredom & hunger.

19.  How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they said?

20. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.

21. There is no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you're going to die after leaning your chair back  a little too far. 

22. As a driver I hate pedestrians. As a pedestrian I hate drivers. But, no matter what the mode of transportation, I always hate bicyclists.

23. Sometimes I look at my watch 3 consecutive times before I know what time it is.

24. Even under ideal conditions people still have trouble locating their keys, finding their phone, and pinning the tail on the donkey. But i bet everyone can find and push the snooze button 3 feet away in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time.


Comments

Popular Posts